Special requirements for containers made of stainless steel
- Analysis technique
- Measurement systems
- Control centre
The container sizes based on the standard sizes of shipping containers
- 10 ft container Standard L / W / H 2991 x 2438 x 2591 mm
- 20 ft container Standard L / W / H 6.058 x 2.438 x 2.591 mm
- 40 ft container Standard L / W / H 12.192 x 2.438 x 2.591 mm
Of course, we also manufacture all other dimensions
as well as special Superstructures
- Stainless steel 1.4301 with standard ISO-lock bottom, and four crane rope suspension above
- Walls, ceiling and floor: interior and exterior sheet metal VA 1.4301 (stainless steel);
Sandwich panel constructions with PUR (Polyurethane) - foam core CFC - free
Fire Class B 1 according to DIN 4102 (flame),
Surface lined on both sides.
- K-value of about 0.35 W / mē * K
- Roof: flat roof with internal roof drainage (over 4 Corner columns).
- Floor with 1.5 mm stainless sheet 1.4301 sheet with tears (Corrugating sheet metal) occupied.
- Door: single wing door stainless sheet 1.4301 with grain finish, window and door closers